Monday, September 22, 2008

Vocaloid Collection Part 1 - The Evil Series

Disclaimer: Videos posted here are not my own, but those I found over YouTube. There are more than one video made for the same song, and these are the ones that I truly found noteworthy. I would definitely credit the original owners of the said videos, just give me a PM so I can place them here.

Summary: A princess from a certain country rules by evil. See how everything turns out when her servant changes her point of view.



The Daughter of Evil ~ a princess's jealousy creates her own downfall. Sung by Hatsune Miku.



The Servant of Evil ~ The princess's servant who looked insignificant turns out to be the most important person for her after all. Sung by Rin Kagamine.



Translated Version of the Servant of Evil



The Message of Regret* ~ The princess is eaten up with the regret for losing her most cherished servant. Sung by Len Kagamine. *Sadly, I found only one version of the Message of Regret. This song needs a lot more lovin!!

Enjoy!

No comments: